WASH Cluster Coordination Platforms, GWC partner organizations, Public Health and WASH practitioners. Note that registrations are closed for this upcoming collaborative event.
The Global WASH Cluster’s (GWC) Annual Meeting will be an opportunity to reflect upon sectoral strategies, coordination, partnerships, and leadership by reviewing progress to date, identifying gaps and priorities, and gaining valuable insights to shape the future of the cluster. Download the agenda and flyer here.
Note that the GWC Annual Satellite Events which will be held the following week 26th-30th April 2021 is a public event.
We also would like to remind you that all related Global WASH Cluster information can be found on the GWC website. We look forward to our to your participation in this event!
If you need any technical support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To update on sectoral strategies
Monday, 19 April 2021: 14:30 - 17:00
- GWC Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020 & 2022 – 2025
- WASH Sector Road Map 2020 -2025
- Landscape of sectoral strategies
2. To explore sectoral coordination
Tuesday, 20 April 2021: 14:30 - 17:00
- Showcase innovative models of collaboration (e.g. intern sectoral, area-based coordination, humanitarian development peace nexus, participation, inclusion and accountability, localization, public health)
- Identify key strategic priorities for coordination
3. To reflect upon sectoral partnership
Wednesday, 21 April 2021: 14:30 - 17:00
- Roundtable of collaboration on partnerships (e.g. private sector, localization, innovative financing, markets and cash)
- Identify key strategic priorities for partnerships
4. To reflect upon sectoral leadership
Thursday, 22 April 2021: 14:30 - 17:00
- Roundtable of leadership arrangements, roles and responsibilities (e.g. GWC, UNICEF CLA, national government, local actors, international actors)
- Identify key strategic priorities for leadership
5. To outline key recommendations for the GWC Strategic Plan 2022 – 2025
Friday, 23 April 2021: 14:30 - 16:30
- Launch the development of the GWC Strategic Plan 2022 – 2025